Please take a moment & say thank you by donating $5 or whatever you can to the Center for Auto Safety. Notes: Chrysler has taken the boring small car frame of the Neon, grafted a 1930s-era roadster body on top and named it the PT Cruiser. While the new look may appeal to some, the vehicle has unfortunately also inherited many of the same problems as the Neon.

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jul 312015

PT Cruiser

When I say this car has tried to kill me, I mean it literally. Over three different times while trying to cross an extremely busy intersection the car refused to accelerate. I mean I'm going fifteen MPH when I was trying to go sixty in front of oncoming traffic. THIS HAPPENED MULTIPLE TIMES. I'm the idiot that then kept the damn thing, but at least others can now know how sh*tty this car actually is.

- , Hillsboro, OR, USA