1.2

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Aug 022013

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

I was traveling down the highway with my two children in the car. I slowed at an intersection and the vehicle abruptly pulled to the right. I almost lost control of the vehicle and ended up in the ditch, but I was able to stop in time. I proceeded to have the vehicle towed home and was told by a mechanic that the subframe of my vehicle had rusted through. This is a major concern with the safety of my family and others that I could have gotten into an accident with. I feel that Chrysler should be responsible for the repairs of my vehicle, other then the subframe I needed to have my car last more then 10 years.

- Jefferson, OH, USA