- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car won't start7
- battery draining continually4
- radio LED and horn malfuntion4
- bad multifunction switch2
- car auto locking with key in ignition and car running1
- cruise control died1
- electric fan failure1
- multiple electrical malfunctions1
- turned on ignition-car didn't start1
- using right turn signal turns on driving light1
- windows, heater fan, and air bag malfunctioning1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.