- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clicking noise, starting problems, engine won't turn over3
- excessive oil consumption2
- engine shuts down1
- oil leak from oil plug1
- strange sounds and battery light is on1
- whining noise before car dies1
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.