2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jul 232010

PT Cruiser Limited

There were no problems leading up to this. I was driving at approx 55-60 mph when my engine totally shut down. I was stuck in 98 degree heat waiting for over an hour for a tow truck. The car is at my house waiting on me to find a mechanic that won't charge a fortune to repair my car. I just want to have some idea of cost before I have it towed to a garage. This car has been reliable and never given me any other problems...HELP!!!!!

- , Jefferson City, TN, USA