8.0

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Sep 012011

PT Cruiser 2.4L

I have Never been so disgusted with a car in my life! I would not give this car to anyone!!!!!! I bought it brand new I have had nothing but problems with it.. wheel bearings, transmission at 50,000 and the list is so long.....

Biggest waste of money and a very bad excuse for a car.. Now the damn thing is stalling while coming to a stop, have to sit and wait a few then it starts back up. trying to figure out what this new problem is, anyone able to help it would be greatly appreciated.. I hate this damn car but should of traded it in the day after I bought it. I have never seen anything in my life made so bad. it should be against the freaking law!! Chrysler should be ashamed to sell these things..they should PAY US TO TAKE THE CAR OFF THEIR HANDS< They probably cant give them away.. If the poor people that buy these cars only knew what I know!!!!!!!!!!

- , E.Stroudsburg, PA, USA