- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 6 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 13 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 14 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 25 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 37 days ago
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights would not turn off2
- parking lights stay on all the time2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting30
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch11
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.