2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jul 162007

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

Possible airbag or electrical defect on 2002 PT CRUISER touring edition. I was driving up the road in my 2002 cruiser with approximately 40,000 miles on it, which has not been involved in an accident, and the airbag light came on my dash. I have had my car in the shop several times and after approximately $800, my light is still on. The airbag assembly and airbag module have been replaced and it has not remedied the problem.

- Hixson, TN, USA