- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 0 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 10 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 33 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 68 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 75 days ago
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension18
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Spindle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.