- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed torque converter, transmission pump3
- jerks at highway speeds1
- loud growling sound from transmission1
- planetary catostophic failure going 70 mph1
- reverse went out1
- shift cable bushings worn out1
- transmission wouldn't shift while driving1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission24
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.