- August 28: Judge Says Chrysler TIPM Class-Action Lawsuit Can Move Forward
- August 22: When Will Chrysler Do Something About Defective TIPMs?
- August 21: Bad Shocks Cause Recall of Jeep Cherokee, Ram 1500 and Chrysler 200
- August 13: Chrysler 200 Recalled, Automaker Appoints New Safety Chief
- August 2: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over Jeep Ignition Switch
2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2002 PT Cruiser transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed torque converter, transmission pump3
- jerks at highway speeds1
- loud growling sound from transmission1
- planetary catostophic failure going 70 mph1
- reverse went out1
- shift cable bushings worn out1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission24
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2002 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.