2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 012014

PT Cruiser

I have had serious problems with my rims peeling causing them to leak where the tire seals at the rim. I take them and get them resealed all the time.... I have had this done so many times, that the people don't want to deal with me anymore. Now I have no other choice but to buy new rims which I can't afford because lets face it. they are not cheap if you want something that will last.... Chrysler put these on my car because they are factor rims. I am just fed up with having to worry about rather or not I might have a flat every time I go to get in my car. I am so over it!!!!!

- , Louisville, KY, USA

Jan 032008

PT Cruiser Touring 2.4L

dealer,Bell tire says the problem is Chrysler's-defective rims not the tires that i purchased

from them.Now it looks as if i might have to buy new rims.

- , Washington, MI, USA