2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Mar 262006

PT Cruiser

I just found a recall on my PT CRUISER on the web and I haven't gotten a notice to date. I took my car back to the dealer many times to complain about the problem and I think they knew about the recalls. My problems with my car are problems related to the recall issues.

- Davenport, IA, USA