8.0

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Dec 012014

PT Cruiser Turbo

Pre-owned by 1 person. Had car for only 3 yrs, engine light, battery light, oil light, always off and on. Shuts off while driving. I've been to several repair shops no one knows the problem. Previous owner and I were up to date with repair. Previous owner and I were up to date with repair ONLY 66,000 miles. WHAT THE HELL.

I'M DISABLED AN NEED TO GET TO ALL MY DR APPOINTMENTS ON TIME!

- , Aidan, PE, USA

Jun 012011

PT Cruiser 4.1L

We bought this car used from a private citizen. Car was in good shape, etc. we test drove it, seemed excellent. Two days later, the oil light came on. We had the car checked, we were told nothing was wrong, but since there had been a tune up, we would need to take it to the dealership to have the car adjusted. First thing to go out was the power steering, we had that fixed, no problems. We changed the oil. Oil light and engine light continuued to come on. This just became annoying, since there was nothing wrong, we checked it each day, figured it was the sensors fouled up.

- , Orlando, FL, USA