- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser
seat belts / air bags Problems
Worst 2003 PT Cruiser seat belts / air bags Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- airbag light stays on1
- NHTSA: Air Bags9
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal5
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Frontal: Sensor/Control Module2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts2
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front2
- NHTSA: Air Bags: Side/Window1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Anchorage1
- NHTSA: Seat Belts: Front: Buckle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2003 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.