1. need a new transmission (1 reports)
2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Aug 142013

PT Cruiser GT 2.4L Turbo 4 cyl

I just had the car serviced at a Chrysler Dealership. We tried to go and visit my Aunt about 125 miles away and the car quit! It left a puddle of trans. fluid under car. We called Family to come and get us. The next day I had to hire a rollback to go and bring my car back to the Dealer. It sat there for about 3 days or so without being touched! So I had it brought back to my house and dropped in the driveway. Now I am stuck without a car! I would like to warn people about dealing with this Dealership! The name is Providence Auto, Quarryville, Pa.

- , Quarryville, PA, USA