2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jun 062008

PT Cruiser Limited 3.2L

I purchased a 2004 PT Cruiser after my car was totaled in an accident and I POSITIVELY HATE this car. The car has got 2 broke motor mounts with only 71K on it, I've had to have a major tune-up, and bearing replace on both sides of the car because of a "popping" noise when I turned and had the replace the tires at 62000 miles whne the ones I received at the dealership when I purchased the car ";looked" new...they still have the the sticky-out things on them.

On top of everything else the car once has good acceleration but now, if I don't give myself enough time and distance, I can't get it to accelerate fast enough for me to get ont he freeway, and anyone that lives in Houston Texas know thst you DON"T make a slow entrance on freeway or your family wil be planning your funeral.

- , Houston, TX, USA