2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jun 012006

PT Cruiser

The knob on the dash that controls the position for circulation of heat or air conditioning for some unknown reason became stuck and would not move to any position to the left. Took to shop and they played with it but is still a little stiff when turning to left. They can't guarantee how long it will last. Also was informed if and when it goes it will be an $800 job. I have extended warranty which doesn't cover this job. So since we were told that we are not going to be able to adjust were we want the heat or air to circulate. Also my sister has the same year pt and said her knob has been stiff like that since see purchased it new. So I was wondering if this is a defect that should be investigated. Also I'm not usually one to complain this is our second pt, and it isn't our dealerships fault they are really great.

- Perryopolis, PA, USA