4.0

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Apr 052012

PT Cruiser 4 Cylinder

I bought this car with 54000 miles in 2011. Then 1 year later as I'm backing out of my relatives garage, the chime is beeping because it thinks a door is open. I check all the doors and the dome light or chime won't go Off! So I continue driving and it chimes every 4 minutes. I had to remove the dome and trunk lights so they won't stay on. This is definitely very annoying.

- , Burbank, CA, USA