6.0

2. replace brake pads and shoes (1 reports)
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Oct 202010

PT Cruiser 2.4L Turbo

I really hate this car sometimes. D patrick in evansville indiana is a crock they ripped me off and lied to me about major issues.

- , Vincennes, IN, USA

Oct 062009

PT Cruiser

brakes make loud noise when I first use them in the morning,then it was at anytime of the day so I had breaks replaced and still getting the same noise. Talked to a few people in my area that have pt cruisers and they all say they have the same problem along with 100 other problems as I have. I will never ever buy a pt cruiser again,because everytime you turn around you have a problem and the list just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

- , Harrow, Ontario, Canada