- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 15 days ago
- March 30: Chrysler Recalls 2014 Fiat 500L For Hesitation Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 27 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light is on9
- engine stalls/dies while driving6
- running rough, sputtering4
- oil leak3
- timing belt broke2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.