- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 5 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 5 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 10 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 18 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 24 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine light is on7
- engine stalls/dies while driving6
- running rough, sputtering4
- oil leak3
- timing belt broke2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling10
- NHTSA: Engine7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.