- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Runs Roughly, Engine Light Is On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 50,322 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- dealer replaced plugs & wires multiple times, still a problem (2 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)