- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 8 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 43 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 50 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 66 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 76 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fog lights keep turning on2
- brake lights will not work1
- lights dim when fan kicks on1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting18
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.