- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 13 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 23 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 31 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 38 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 39 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car rattles while driving3
- bushings have pushed out of front lower control arms2
- loose tie rod1
- squeaking from rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 17
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.