- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 9 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car rattles while driving3
- bushings have pushed out of front lower control arms2
- loose tie rod1
- squeaking from rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 17
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.