- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 13 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 16 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 18 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car rattles while driving3
- bushings have pushed out of front lower control arms2
- squeaking from rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 17
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.