- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 6 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 6 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 11 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 19 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 25 days ago
2004 Chrysler PT Cruiser
windows / windshield Problems
Worst 2004 PT Cruiser windows / windshield Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- back defroster makes engine shake and run rough1
- door panel burned inside electric windows1
- right rear quarter window fell out1
- NHTSA: Visibility4
- NHTSA: Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Windshield Wiper/Washer1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2004 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.