2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Oct 262005

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

I have a complaint about the air conditioner in my 2005 PT CRUISER touring edition. When I use the air or the heat or defrost I can smell sour smell coming from the vents. I took it to the dealer service department, they checked it and told me the air conditioner had moisture built up in it. They told me they would have to clean and deodorize it but they would have to order the cleaner and deodorizer and the equipment to fix it. I called them back the following week they said they had everything to fix it, but when I returned on November 11, 2005 they still did not have all of the equipment to fix it.

- Fultondale, AL, USA