1.8

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Sep 032014

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

I was on the freeway, and the road had a natural "bump" in it, causing a slight bit of lift with the vehicle, and the vehicle swayed from side to side, and I had to immediately slow down, and counter steer in order to keep it in my lane. I took it to my mechanic today, and the right lower motor mount is broken. I just replaced that same mount less then 6 months ago. My mechanic said they know of a cruiser that had 8 front right motor mounts replaced. There is an entire site on the internet dedicated to people who have had major issues with motor mounts going out over and over again on their cruisers.

- San Rafael, CA, USA