2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Jan 112007

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

I bought my car in June of 2006, and when I was driving and had to brake whether it was a quick braking or normal braking anything on the floor like a cheezit box or water bottle, or any nylon clothing(gym running pant) went under my seat and under my brake pedal and 2 out the 3 times I almost wrecked. I have had the last straw this week when I stopped at a light normal braking and my rain jacket along with my water bottle rolled under my seat and I could stop my car for all of the stuff under my pedal again. PT CRUISER need a recall a drawer or something should be put under the seat to stop articles in the back seat from going to the front.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA