2.0

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Mar 212014

PT Cruiser 4-cyl

I have a 2005 Chrysler PT CRUISER and the middle seatbelt latch has become completely removed. I did not get in an accident the cause of this issue is unknown. Yesterday the right rear seatbelt buckle broke as well. Now I have one working belt in my back seat and two children. I am extremely dissatisfied and want to know what I can do about it. I have no confidence in the safety of this vehicle and I feel that seat belts should not malfunction let alone completely break for no reason.

- Jacksonville , FL, USA