- February 8: Jeep Grand Cherokees Keep Rolling Away investigations | 0 days ago
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Continental Airbags in SUVs and Minivans recalls | 1 days ago
- February 3: Recall: Dodge Charger Owners Get Free Wheel Chocks recalls | 5 days ago
- January 25: Chrysler Says Racketeering Lawsuit Filed by 'Disgruntled Dealers' news | 14 days ago
- January 11: Safe Rental Car Act Will Change How Cars Are Rented news | 28 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower control arm bushings failure5
- front end squeaks going over bumps3
- making a clicking noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.