- July 18: Feds Investigate Fiat Chrysler Sales Figures investigations | 7 days ago
- July 10: Chrysler Pacifica Recalled To Fix Rear Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 18 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 23 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 27 days ago
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2006 is the worst year for PT Cruiser engine complaints. Having an engine light on is annoying, but it's the complaints about the engine shutting-off while driving that really have us concerned.
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower control arm bushings failure5
- front end squeaks going over bumps3
- making a clicking noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.