- February 28: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 467,000 SUVs To Fix Engine Stall
- February 26: Over 25,000 Chrysler 200 Cars Might Need Transmissions Replaced
- January 31: Over 2.1 Million Cars with Defective Airbags Recalled Again
- January 28: Lawsuit Filed Over Chrysler Pacifica Engine Cradle Rust Problems
- December 29: Lawsuit Filed Over Allegedly Defective Clutch Safety Interlock Switches
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Worst 2006 PT Cruiser suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- lower control arm bushings failure5
- front end squeaks going over bumps3
- making a clicking noise1
- NHTSA: Suspension4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler PT Cruiser Model Years
Curious how the 2006 PT Cruiser compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler PT Cruiser overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the PT Cruiser.