2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser:

2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser Owner Comments

Oct 012010

PT Cruiser

I want to pull my hair out, I have to get in my car in the morning 20-30 minutes early to try to get it out of park and I am sometimes late to work. I can't afford to have someone look at it right now. What to do? What to do?

- , Hampton, GA, USA

Feb 022010

PT Cruiser 2.4L

I really like this car. The way it handles, the mileage, Only problem I have had so far is the shift lever sticks in park when I try to shift it.

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA