- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 32 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 67 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 74 days ago
Instrument Cluster Failure
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 97,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- had to get a new car, chrysler could not fix and it (1 reports)
accessories - interior problem