- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 2 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 6 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 16 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- creaking noise when braking1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes6
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Parking Brake1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Control ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock: Wheel Speed ...1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.