4.0

2004 Chrysler Pacifica engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica:

2004 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Feb 022011

Pacifica

i bought the vehicle in july 2010 had it only 5 months through financing bought extended warranty which is suppose to cover engine, they are saying that the water pump caused the belt to break which is untrue the vehicle was took in in on regular inspections oil changes and everything. there were no leaks or vehicle never ran hot it just dropped on my way to work and a noise was heard and it never started back bought it at a Honda dealership, 3100 dollars they want me to pay is ridiculous and obserd i bought a lemon and thats all to it what was the purpose of buying the 1800 dollar extended warranty? they still expect me to pay a note. i have been doing my own investigation on this something is not right. the vehicle is still where we towed it at chrysler dealership the warranty people should pay.

- , Ira, MI, USA