- August 1: About 284,000 Dodge Chargers Recalled Over Sensitive Airbags
- July 31: Government Looks Into Harmon Kardon Radios After Jeep Hack
- July 29: Remington Walden Jeep Crash Verdict Upheld by Judge
- July 25: Fiat Chrysler Recall Failures: $105 Million Fine, Vehicle Buyback Program to Begin
- July 25: Over 1.7 Million Ram Trucks Recalled For Hyperactive Airbags
Timing Belt Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)