- May 22: NHTSA Closes 'Audit Query' Into Chrysler Parts Restrictions investigations | 4 days ago
- May 18: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 580,000 Cars and SUVs in 2 Recalls recalls | 8 days ago
- May 18: Chrysler Recalls 2,185 Trailer Tow Light Modules recalls | 8 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees For Locked Gear Shifters recalls | 11 days ago
- May 8: Lawsuit Alleges Jeep Recall Created 4-Wheel-Drive Problems news | 18 days ago
Timing Belt Broke
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 90,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (1 reports)