- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Gas Pedal Gets Stuck
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 87,500 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 2 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
fuel system problem