- August 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger Cars recalls | 2 days ago
- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 15 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 25 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 33 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 40 days ago
2004 Chrysler Pacifica
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
Worst 2004 Pacifica transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- O/D light is on1
- solenoid clicking sound shifting to/from 3rd gear1
- transmission fluid leak1
- transmission pops1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission21
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Control ...12
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Pacifica Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Pacifica compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Pacifica overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Pacifica.