- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 3 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 7 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 15 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 15 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
Solenoid Clicking Sound Shifting To/From 3rd Gear
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 21,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- reflash computer memory (1 reports)