4.9

2005 Chrysler Pacifica electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler Pacifica:

2005 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Mar 142007

Pacifica 6-cyl

Battery would die after having door open for short period of time for loading/unloading items. I had to get jump-started 4 times in a 1-week period. When taken to "autozone" to purchase new battery, they told me battery was still good that it just needed to be charged. But when it continued doing it, I got alternator checked and they stated it was bad. Now I have to wait until service dept. Can see me for service.

- Odessa, TX, USA