- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
- April 30: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 59,000 Older Jeeps and Vipers
- April 10: Chrysler Recalls FIAT 500e Cars That Can Suddenly Shut Down
- April 9: Government No Help to 1.8 Million Chrysler and Dodge Minivan Owners
- April 2: Family of Remington Walden Awarded $150 Million in Jeep Fire Lawsuit
The Check Engine Light Is On And Is Skipping
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Engine cradle rot is a serious problem in the 2004-05 Chrysler Pacifica. Chrysler admits they didn't apply enough coating to the vehicle's sub-frame during assembly, but only offered to cover a very small portion of the vehicles they messed up.
So what happens when your engine cradle rots? Well, the engine could fall out for starters. It could also cause problems with the suspension and other components but did I mention THE ENGINE CAN FALL OUT? The worst part is you might not know because there's no way to see the problem without getting under the car.
If you have a 2004-05 Pacifica, make sure to have your mechanic inspect your sub-frame for rust and corrosion.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 83,843 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- reimbursement or replacement (1 reports)