2006 Chrysler Pacifica accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica:

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Jun 152010

Driving my car, no noticeable problems. I pulled into my driveway and I saw a lot of fluid on the driveway. I was extremely concerned, checked all my fluids which were ok. Took the car to the dealer and they couldn't find a problem. I then started noticing the car riding "rough" and idling rough along with a 'banging" when starting or stopping at redlights. Took the car to the local mechanic who was not told anything about these issues (there for unrelated item) and was informed I have a bad motor mount. He asked if I noticed 3 specific items.. uh.. yah... all the things I told the dealer! waiting for him to check over the entire car right now to see if anything else is wrong. (problem with the heat and I think with my suspension). Also, the heat will not stop blowing on the windshield (defrost) barely gives off heat to feet etc. Got so hot it melted the plastic on the dashboard where the defrost emits "can not duplicate the problem" but yet all I do is turn on the car, sit there 5 minutes and try to turn the heat to anywhere other than defrost and it's blatantly obvious as you can't breathe from the amount of hot air still blowing in your face off the windshield. Currently have local mechanic looking at it. Previous local mechanic found issue but wouldn't tear the dashboard apart to figure out how to fix it. Recommended dealer as I have an extended warranty. Dealer charged $88 dollars to look at car for all above issues and said nothing is wrong... rather "can not duplicate the problem". bull!

- West Mifflin, PA, USA

Dec 112008

Pacifica 6-cyl

The contact owns a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica. The contact stated that the interior window glass and windshield become frosted all around the vehicle. The dealer stated that nothing could be done because the vehicle was designed in that manner. The failure mileage was 33,000. Updated 03-27-09 updated 03/31/09.

- Grand Blanc, MI, USA