2006 Chrysler Pacifica drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica:

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

May 162008

Pacifica

I bought a 2006 Chrysler Pacifica. It has been in the shop 3 times now since I go it a year ago. The first two times were for the same thing. It was a rod and lifters. This last time, I was driving down the highway and all of the sudden my wheels turned to the side and then my car skidded to a stop as my tires turned sideways.! I could have been killed as my car was not controllable and almost flipped over. I was told by the tow truck driver that the rocker arm broke causing the drive shaft to fall then the axel broke. The tow truck driver as well as the mechanic at the dealership said that this should not have happened.

- Allen, TX, USA