2006 Chrysler Pacifica engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler Pacifica:

2006 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Jun 072006

Pacifica 6-cyl

Chrysler Pacifica 2005 all wheel drive, while turning a corner and hitting a slight dip the car cut completely off. Lost steering and all I could do to avoid hitting another car in the side.

- Mechanivcsville, VA, USA

Apr 122006

Pacifica 6-cyl

I was waiting to make a left turn at a traffic light. The light turned yellow, and I promptly made my left turn so as not to hold up the cars on my left. I made it through the intersection, and the car stalled. I was able to shift to neutral and immediately restart the car. I had the ac on, and had three fourths of a tank of sunoco 89 octane gas. I always run 89 octane per the owners manual.

- Cincinnati, OH, USA