0.9

2008 Chrysler Pacifica wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Chrysler Pacifica:

2008 Chrysler Pacifica Owner Comments

Feb 172016

Pacifica

I just purchased my 08 Pacifica on 2-10-16. Today as I was driving the electrical system started to malfunction. First it started with the heater not working to the car stalling in the middle of the highway. I have five kids so for me to be stranded on a busy highway with children is very scary. 1 wk ago wheels diagnosed to bent alloys and O2 sensor is jacked up too. Rust is also present im just worried about safety.

- Brookston, TX, USA