- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 2 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 5 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 11 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 15 days ago
1995 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1995 Sebring suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint24
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm4
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Axle: Non-Powered Axle Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.