- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 7 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 14 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 15 days ago
1996 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1996 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars23
- NHTSA: Structure6
- NHTSA: Structure: Body5
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hatchback/Liftgate: Support Device 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.