2. remove rust from under the frame (1 reports)
1997 Chrysler Sebring body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Chrysler Sebring:

1997 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Jul 012007

Sebring JXI V6

After a heavy rain, my car would flood on the back seat floor. It took forever to find out but after I looked under the car, I could see rust building up. I used a screw driver to pry the two pieces apart and it was fixed no more water in the car.

- , Fox Lake, IL, USA

Jan 292007

Sebring JXI 2.5L V6

The convertible top leaked on this car since the day I bought it, making it smell like mildew. It only had 50,000 miles on it. Even in a rather light rain this car will leak. The only solution I could think of is to but a new convertible top for it, but that is rather pricey and who is to say it wouldn't leak rather quickly also. I am rather disappointed in the craftsmanship of this vehicle.

- , Wintersville, OH, USA

Jul 072006

I have to wet vac the rear floors after a heavy rain. I can hear water sloshing around in the quarter panels. The trunk is dry. I have seen the water come in to the front passenger floor from under the front fender panel when I was driving, but usually the water collects in the rear floor. How do I get this fixed????? Except for this, my car has been GREAT!!!!!

- , Miami, FL, USA

Sep 022002

after any rain storm, water floods the floor boards

- , Hilton Head, SC, USA