- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 9 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 19 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 27 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 34 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 35 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while idling2
- tapping in the head2
- dies while driving1
- engine leaking oil1
- engine overheats and smokes1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.