- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 3 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 7 days ago
- May 7: Dodge Ram Emissions Lawsuit Should Be Dismissed, Chrysler Says news | 15 days ago
- May 7: Chrysler Recalls 114,000 Ram ProMaster Vans recalls | 15 days ago
- April 27: Chrysler Leaking Sunroof Lawsuit Still Alive news | 25 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while idling2
- tapping in the head2
- dies while driving1
- engine leaking oil1
- engine overheats and smokes1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.