- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 1 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 6 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 14 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 20 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while idling2
- tapping in the head2
- dies while driving1
- engine leaking oil1
- engine overheats and smokes1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.