- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dies while idling2
- tapping in the head2
- dies while driving1
- engine leaking oil1
- engine overheats and smokes1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control17
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.