- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 2 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 9 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 21 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 33 days ago
1997 Chrysler Sebring
Worst 1997 Sebring steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.