- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 4 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 14 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 17 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 19 days ago
1998 Chrysler Sebring
body / paint Problems
Worst 1998 Sebring body / paint Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- paint is peeling1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door 35
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Roof And Pillars9
- NHTSA: Structure8
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members7
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Door: Hinge And Attachments5
- NHTSA: Structure: Body4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Bumpers4
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Hood1
- NHTSA: Structure: Body: Trunk Lid 1
- NHTSA: Structure: Frame And Members: Underbody Shields1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Sebring Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Sebring compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Sebring overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sebring.