1. sanded and painted at around $800 or better (1 reports)
1998 Chrysler Sebring body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Sebring:

1998 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Aug 082006

Sebring LX

The problem started on the top of the car, then progressed to the trunk and now it's going to the hood. I called the Chrysler factory rep and she told me that it wasn't their problem because my car was no longer covered by the warranty. I paid $20,000 plus when I bought this car new in 1998. I even stated that I would pay 1/2 of the paint job, if they would consider helping. Wouldn't you think that Chrysler would want to KEEP customers coming back ? Obviously not!

- , St. Peters, MO, USA