2.0

1998 Chrysler Sebring exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chrysler Sebring:

1998 Chrysler Sebring Owner Comments

Nov 132010

Sebring 2.5liter

My Chrysler Sebring had 2 plugged converters and 1 good one. Since the rear one was still good I drilled out the 2 front ones and I still passed smog.Why they put those 2 front converters on that car is a mystery or money. Whatever you do, don't take it to cabral chrysler in Manteca CA.BIGGGGGEST RIPOFF I KNOW.I have proof to back it up.

- , Manteca, CA, USA